Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekly-Song #4 - "Wroclai"


If you've heard Mount Wroclai (Idle Days) by Beirut you may recognize the repeating chords in this week's song. Feedrosie transposed those chords and asked me to do something cool with it a long time ago.

I've been practically 100% done with this since the day he asked me to make it (more than a year ago), but just never released it anywhere. One reason is because I can't quite figure out what to tag it as. I want to credit Beirut for the chords, but chords are recycled all the time by artists and no one ever gives credit to the 1st person to use them. In my defense, my version doesn't sound anything like the original, and I made up all of the melodies myself. I also want to credit Feedrosie for discovering the right notes to play, because the song wouldn't exist without those.

LOL OH WELL

Funtastic Power! - Wroclai.mp3

DOWNLOAD, LISTEN, ENJOY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know that TownIdiot25 is suspended from YouTube and his Sparta Remix video was removed due to terms of use violation?

keatonkeaton999 said...

LOL, THIS IS ONE OF THE MORE INTERESTING THINGS IVE HEARD IN A WHILE. Yeah I had no idea, and I just looked and you're telling the truth!!! Very interesting.

Town Idiot25 said...

Just so you know, I was NOT banned for the sparta remix. I had an angry video game nerd video that got screwattack pissed off.